Recently, we announced our collaboration with Own Art. Headed by Creative United and Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, this interest-free payment scheme helps stimulate the market for contemporary art by reducing financial barriers for collectors.
ArtAML Co-Founder and CEO Susan J Mumford caught up with the Own Art team in this exclusive interview, to explain her experience as an entrepreneur in the art market so far, what stimulated the creation of ArtAML, and how the platform and associated AML solutions are helping the art market stay on top of their legal obligations.
What else can you expect?
- What makes the ArtAML platform unique?
- What is your experience of UK galleries’ understanding of AML compliance obligations?
- Is there a need for more AML training and support for galleries and other AMPs?
- How would you reassure galleries that managing their AML compliance obligations shouldn’t be a burden?
- Are there any new developments that you’re working on?
Read the full interview here – with thanks to Own Art for the feature.