- When will the U.S. art market be regulated for AML? The U.S. Treasury findings released: Study of the Facilitation of Money Laundering and Terror Finance Through the Trades in Works of Art
- What risks does the art market face of being the target of money laundering? Findings of the National Risk Assessment 2020 (UK)
- The Art Law Podcast: How AML Regulations are hitting the UK art market and how to comply
- Is your (or another) art business registered for Money Laundering Supervision as an Art Market Participant?
- ArtAML’s responses to HM Treasurys’s consultations: Amendment to the Money Laundering Regulations and Call for Evidence for the Supervisory Regime